Vegan Vanilla Tapioca Pudding
This recipe is easy peasy and can be made all in one pan!
- 3 cups Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Let’s Do Organic Tapioca Granules
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar of choice or liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a sauce pan, simmer the coconut milk, tapioca and salt (if using).
- Cook for 12-15 minutes while stirring often, until tapioca is completely transparent.
- Remove tapioca from heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla extract until completely blended.
- Refrigerate to room temperature. Stir pudding well to break up the tapioca before serving.