Pecan Spice Kamut Cookies
1/4 cup Oil
1/2 cup Maple syrup
1/4 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Freshly ground kamut flour
1/2 cup Tapioca or wheat flour
1 cup Pecans, chopped
1/2 cup Raisins
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/8 tsp. Sea salt
1/4 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Shredded Coconut
Dash Nutmeg, ginger and/or cloves
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix oil and sweeteners together.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients and then stir them slowly into liquid mixture.
- For each cookie, drop 1-2 Tbsp. of cookie dough onto lightly oiled cookie sheet, about 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake 9-12 minutes, until lightly browned, but still soft.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Cookies get crispy as they cool.
(Recipe courtesy of Azure Farm)
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Coconut Recipes Here.
Purchase Let’s Do…Organic® Organic Coconut singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Lets Do…Organic® Organic Coconut In Bulk at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com
Photo Credit: http://www.cravethegood.com