Easy Gluten-Free Stuffing
Get ready for this delicious stuffing made with Edward & Sons Not Chick’n Vegan Bouillon Cubes!
This delicious holiday stuffing is super delicious, easy to make, and you won’t even know it’s gluten-free!
- 1 loaf gluten-free bread (sliced into cubes)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 an onion (chopped)
- 3 large carrots(chopped)
- 3 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1/2 cube Not Chick’n Vegan Bouillon Cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- Slice your loaf into tiny cubes.
- Bake your bread cubes at 225F for 40 minutes.
- In a pot, melt vegan butter, and then add in onion, carrots and celery. Cook until translucent and then add your spices.
- Turn the flame off and add the bread cubes to the pot.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water and stir. Then pour the broth 1/2 cup at a time into the pot until it reaches desired consistency. Stir well.
- Then transfer to a baking pan or sheet and cook for 40-45 minutes or until the bread starts to brown. Stir half way through to cook evenly.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!