Fudgy Brownie Coconut Milk Popsicles
We’re using the Zoku Quick Pop Maker to make Cookie Dough Coconut Popsicles!
This recipe is perfect for hot spring or summer day!
Yields: 6 popsicles
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp (7 oz) Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) non-dairy milk or milk of choice
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp + 1 tsp sugar
- Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough*, approx. enough for 2 cookies, cut into 36 pieces
(1/4” squares, 1/8” thick)
- Make the coconut mixture. Whisk together the coconut base ingredients until sugar has dissolved.
- Then assemble the pops, apply the cookie dough pieces to the walls of the pop maker molds (using 6 pieces per pop).
- Insert sticks and pour the coconut base until you reach the fill line.
- Let freeze completely, then remove pops with the Super Tool and enjoy! Repeat with remaining pops.