No-Bake Coconut Brownies
Made with Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut by @purely_kaylie
No-bake coconut brownies are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and secretly healthy!
These triple layered bars contain a fudgy brownie base, creamy coconut batter, and rich chocolate ganache.
The recipe is made with wholesome ingredients including almonds, walnuts, medjool dates, and shredded coconut.
They are flourless, naturally sweetened, and perfect for chocolate coconut lovers!
These contained no refined sugar, no eggs, and they taste like Almond Joy candy bars!
Snag the recipe below!
- 2 cups medjool dates, packed*
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Native Forest Organic Coconut Cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp salt
CHOCOLATE GANACHE LAYER
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or ⅓ cup Native Forest Organic Coconut Cream**
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some of the paper hanging over the edges. This will prevent the brownies from sticking to the pan and allow you to easily remove them.
- Add medjool dates, almonds, walnuts, cacao or cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor. Blend until a crumbled, sticky dough forms. You should be able to pinch the sticky dough together with your hands. If the mixture is dry, add a couple extra medjool dates or 1 teaspoon coconut oil to increase moisture.
- Transfer brownie dough to the baking dish. Using clean hands, firmly press it across the bottom in an even layer. Set aside.
- Add shredded coconut, coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, and salt to the food processor. Pulse several times until a wet, sticky, crumbly mixture forms. Again, you should be able to pinch the sticky mixture together with your hands. You can make it nearly smooth or leave chunks of coconut (recommended).
- Transfer the coconut layer to the baking dish. Using clean hands, firmly press it across the brownie layer. Set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil (or coconut cream) to a bowl. If using coconut oil, microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between. If using coconut cream, microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring between. Be careful not to burn the chocolate; you should only need 2-3 intervals. Pour chocolate over the coconut layer and evenly spread across the dish.
- Chill coconut brownies in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer. After, slice into 16 bars. Enjoy!