Tahini Strawberry Jam Chia Pudding
Move over PB&J’s, because the combo of tahini and strawberries in this chia pudding is divine!
This creamy chia pudding is made extra creamy with Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk and is layered with a homemade chia strawberry jam!
- 1 1/2 cups Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (for a thicker pudding feel free to add more chia seeds)
- 3 tbsp SoCo Tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Chia strawberry jam:
- 1 cup strawberries (trimmed and sliced)
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup (to preferred sweetness)
- In a large jar, combine coconut milk, chia seeds, tahini, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Whisk until combined and secure the lid.
- Place in the fridge and let it sit overnight until you have a thick pudding.
- To make the chia jam, place strawberries in a saucepan over medium heat and cook them until the berries start to bubble and break down. Use a potato masher to mash the berries.
- Then add in chia seeds, maple syrup and lemon juice.
- Stir well and remove the mixture from the heat. Let it cool and thicken for 5-8 minutes.
- Let the final jam cool before assembling the chia pudding.
- To assemble the chia, add in a layer of chia jam, a layer of chia pudding and repeat until done.
- Top with more tahini, jam and sliced strawberries. Enjoy!