Tofu Misoyaki™ Lettuce Cups
Made with Premier Japan® Misoyaki™ Sauce, now available at Sprouts Market.
This super flavorful tofu lettuce wrap recipe is super flavorful thanks to Premier Japan® Misoyaki™ Sauce.
It’s super easy to make, and makes for the perfect protein packed weekday lunch or dinner!
Simply dice an onion, bell pepper, tofu and green onions. Throw it in a frying pan with cashews and then add the sauce.
The tofu should be browned and absorb all the delicious misoyaki™ flavor! Spoon the filling into the lettuce cups and enjoy!
Tofu Misoyaki Lettuce Cups
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ Tbsp oil
- ¼ cup raw cashew pieces
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped (can be used as garnish or included in cooked tofu)
- ½ lb tofu, diced
- ¼ cup Premier Japan® Misoyaki™ Sauce
- 4-6 lettuce leaves (iceberg, romaine, butter)
- Sauté the onion in a frying pan with oil until they are browned.
- Add pepper, cashews, and tofu.
- Stir and cook until tofu has browned. Then add in the green onions if desired.
- Add the Misoyaki Sauce and heat through.
- Put a few tablespoons full into a lettuce leaf and enjoy!