Vegan French Toast Bake
This vegan french toast is baked in a casserole dish and made totally vegan, dairy-free and egg-free!
The secret ingredient to this French Toast Bake is Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk.
The coconut milk is combined with maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and cornstarch to make the “egg” batter.
To assemble, cut bread into chunks, pour over batter and then bake! Once done, it’s topped with powdered sugar and berries!
- 1 can of Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 4-6 slices of bread of choice
- Toppings: powdered regular or monk fruit sugar, 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, and 1/2 cup blueberries
- Add batter ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut bread into chunks and place in a parchment lined pan.
- Pour batter on top and mix until all the bread pieces are covered.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-35 min or until all the moisture is gone.
- Add toppings and enjoy!