Vegan Mango Cheesecake Bars
Made with Native Forest Organic Mango Chunks by @feastingonfruit
If you’re looking for the most refreshing summer treat, look no further!
The first bite goes into a sweet mango layer, followed by a thick and creamy cheesecake filling, followed by a cereal crust!
The mango filling is made with Native Forest Organic Mango Chunks for easy baking, but you can use fresh mangoes too if you prefer!
The cheesecake filling is made with raw cashews, Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Cream, maple syrup, lime juice and vanilla.
While the delicious crust is made with just crispy rice cereal, almond butter and maple syrup!
This dessert is so easy to make and there’s no oven involved!
Mango Cheesecake Bars
- 3 cups (105g) rice cereal
- 3 tbsp (96g) almond butter
- 3 tbsp (60g) maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) raw cashews, soaked 3+ hours
- 1 cup (240g) Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30g) lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 can Native Forest® Organic Mango Chunks
- 2 tbsp (25g) cane sugar
- 1/4 cup (30g) arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp water
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor. Process until crumbly and sticky. Press firmly into the bottom of an 8×8” square pan lined with parchment paper. Freeze.
- Blend the filling ingredients until very smooth and creamy. Pour on top of the crust. Freeze 2 hours.
- Blend the mango ingredients. Pour into a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer and whisk for 4-5 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Dollop and spread on top of the cheesecake layer, working quickly so the cheesecake layer doesn’t get too warm/melty.
- Freeze overnight.
- Slice into squares, and enjoy.