Vegan Matcha Bounty Bars
Made with Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut and Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk!
These Vegan Matcha Bounty Bars are vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free!
They are super easy to make and taste like a healthier version of the nostalgic bounty bar with a matcha twist!
- 3 cups Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1 can Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp Sencha Naturals Organic Matcha Powder
- 1/8 fine sea salt
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk shredded coconut, matcha powder and sea salt.
- In a small bowl, combine sweetened condensed coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Then combine the wet ingredients with the dry. Stir well until the mixture sticks together and is moldable.
- Transfer the batter onto plastic wrap and form a rectangle, then cover and press in to flatten and form a flat layer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until the mixture is solid.
- Then melt your chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Remove from freezer and slice into bars or squares.
- Then cover the bars in chocolate, place on parchment paper and let set in the fridge.