Vegan Mini Quiches
Made with Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts
These Vegan Mini Quiches are a must make for a veggie-packed grab-and-go breakfast!
They are the perfect vegan, dairy-free and egg-free appetizer or handheld breakfast!
The key ingredient to these mini quiches is Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts!
These vegan mini quiches are loaded with artichoke hearts, zucchini, asparagus, red onion, dill, vegan feta and parmesan!
- 1/2 can Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup asparagus chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh dill diced
- Phyllo dough
- 500g Vegan egg substitute
- 1/2 cup vegan feta
- 1/4 cup vegan Parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Olive oil
- Start by prepping all your vegetables, zucchini, asparagus, red onion and dice fresh dill. Strain artichoke hearts, squeeze out some of the liquid and chop into smaller pieces.
- Pan fry your asparagus, zucchini and red onion for about 7 mins and season with salt. When cooked set aside to cool.
- Now Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl add your vegan egg substitute, vegan cheeses, garlic powder, fresh dill, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- To make your phyllo cups, cut squares and layer about 4-5 squares on top of one another in each muffin cup holder.
- Mix together your pan fried veggies and the artichoke hearts and spoon in a small amount. Now spoon over a small amount of wet mixture. Making sure to not overflow the cups.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins and enjoy!