Vegan Paleo Sweet Potato Flour Pancakes
Fluffy, packed with sweet potato and cinnamon flavor, one bowl, and ready in 30 minutes.
Plus, their vegan, paleo, and grain free, too!
Pack on the syrup and top with berries for a delicious breakfast, yum.
You’ll want to take a fork and dig right in.
Let’s Do Organic Sweet Potato Flour is a multi-purpose grain-free flour that brings subtle sweetness and flavor to your favorite recipes.
What are you waiting for? Grab the recipe below!⠀
- 1 cup Let’s Do Organic Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons melted Native Forest Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract⠀
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. Set the batter aside for 5 minutes to let the flour hydrate.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium-low heat for 2 minutes to preheat the pan. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking oil.
- Add 1/3 cup of the batter into the skillet and use the back of a spoon to smooth it out into a circle, about 4 inches in diameter.
- Cook until the underside is browned and the edges of the pancake begin to set and darken in color. This should take about 4 minutes when the pan is at the proper temperature. If the pancake browns (or even blackens) too quickly, turn the heat down.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 2-4 minutes or until the second side is browned and the center of the pancake feels firm, not doughy, to the touch.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with fruit and maple syrup, if desired!