Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
Made with Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts by Gaby of @veggieworldrecipes
This spinach artichoke dip is so creamy and delicious that you’ll never know it’s dairy-free and vegan!
It’s the perfect easy crowd-pleasing dip to serve at your next get-together or Super Bowl party!
It’s so easy to make with simple ingredients including Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts, vegan cream cheese, spinach, garlic onion, lemon juice and nutritional yeast!
- drizzle of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 handfuls of fresh spinach (100 g)
- 1 can Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- optional: fresh bread and vegan parmesan
- Start by chopping the garlic, onion, and artichoke into smaller pieces.
- In a pan over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute the garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts, and cook them for several minutes, until the spinach has wilted. Add the vegan cream cheese, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt and stir until fully combined.
- Transfer the dip from the pan to an oven-safe bowl. Grate vegan parmesan on top, if you wish.
- Bake the dip for 20-25 minutes at 400*F/ 200*C.
- While the dip is baking, slice the fresh bread, drizzle some olive oil and grate some parmesan on top. Bake the bread in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- When the dip has finished baking, dip the bread into it and enjoy!