2-Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet
Pineapple Sorbet with only TWO ingredients and zero added sugar! Made with Native Forest Classic Coconut Milk by Flora & Vino.
Our Native Forest Full Fat Coconut Milk pairs perfectly with fresh pineapple for a tropical chilled treat
- 20 oz. frozen pineapple (~4 cups frozen pineapple)
- ½ cup Native Forest Organic Unsweetened Classic Coconut Milk
- Optional: 1 TBSP unrefined coconut sugar
- If coconut cream and water has separated, add to a large mixing bowl and whisk together to recombine.
- Add frozen pineapple and coconut milk to a high speed blender and process for 2-3 minutes, using a toggle to smooth and churn. Continue this until the consistency is smooth and creamy, with little to no visible pineapple chunks.
- Enjoy immediately for a “soft serve” feel, or freeze for more of a sorbet feel.
- To freeze, scoop contents in a 9 x 13 loaf pan and smooth with the back for a spoon. Freeze for 1-2 hours, until solid and scoopable.