Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Brownies
Made with Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour by @delight.fuel
When you can’t decide between a brownie and a cookie, why not make these cookie dough brownies!?
If you love eating cookie dough, you will love these brownies!
The cookie dough is made with oats and Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour among other better-for-you ingredients!
The brownies are made with Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk, gluten-free flour, and you have a vegan option too!
Of course we can’t forget the chocolate chips and a little dash of sea salt flakes for added texture and salty sweetness.
Stack’ em up, slice, ’em and enjoy this decadent creation!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- 2 whole eggs (sub with 2 flax eggs: 2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp water)
- ½ cup Native Forest Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 ½ cups coconut sugar
- ½ cup Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free baking flour blend (sub with all purpose flour)
- ¼ tsp salt
Cookie Dough Layer
- ⅔ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ⅔ cup Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour
- ⅓ cup light agave syrup (sub with maple syrup)
- ½ cup cashew butter, creamy (sub with peanut butter or almond butter)
- ¼ cup tahini, unsalted
- 1 ½ tbsp Native Forest Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅓ cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips (sub with semi-sweet)
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line an 8×8 inch baking pan.
2. In a saucepan add coconut sugar and coconut milk and simmer over low-medium. Stir occasionally until coconut sugar is dissolved. This should take about 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl add gluten-free flour, cacao powder and salt. Mix until combined, then add eggs, coconut oil and coconut sugar milk mixture. Slowly mix together until a batter forms.
4. Pour the batter into the lined baking pan and bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes. Once fully baked, take out the oven and let sit to cool.
5. In the meantime, prepare cookie dough layer. In a medium sized bowl add all ingredients except for chocolate chips and mix/knead together until fully combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips and divide cookie dough mixture onto the baked brownie while still in the pan. With your hands press cookie dough down evenly.
7. Cut into 16 squares and serve.
8. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.