Summer Artichoke Pasta Salad
This cool, refreshing pasta salad is perfect for a hot summer’s day. Well, any day you want a little bit of artichoke love in your life actually! The Native Forest Marinated Artichoke Hearts are conscientiously grown in Peru by farmers proud of their sustainable practices. The artichoke hearts are quartered & marinated in delicious Mediterranean spices and olive oil.
This recipe comes from our friends at Azure Farm & we thank them for allowing us to share it with you!
- ½ lb Penne Pasta
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 jar Native Forest® Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- ¼ cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Basil leaves to top (optional)
- Cherry Tomatoes, chopped in half (optional)
- Goat Cheese or Daiya Soy Cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Cook pasta according to directions on package and drain well.
- Combine oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, then pour over warm pasta, tossing to coat.
- Add artichokes, olives and onion, one at a time tossing lightly.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Let stand for a few hours to allow flavors to soak in then garnish with parsley.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.
*Recipe courtesy of Azure Farm.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Artichoke Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Artichokes singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Native Forest® Artichokes 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com