Vegan Baby Artichoke Pesto Pizza
From looking at these pictures I bet you’re dying for a slice of this Vegan Artichoke Pesto Pizza right about now! This delicious pizza is made with Native Forest Baby Artichoke Hearts, shaved asparagus, mushrooms, and the absolute best vegan pesto. Recipe by @shortgirltallorder
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 1 jar Native Forest Baby Artichoke Hearts
- 3 button mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 4-5 asparagus stems (shaved thinly)
- 3-4 Tbsp vegan pesto • 1/2-3/4 cup vegan mozzarella
- 1/4 tsp red pepper chili flakes • salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F. Then, roll out the pizza dough on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Top the dough with the vegan pesto & spread into a thin layer.
- Once the pesto is on the pizza, sprinkle on 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese. Later on the sliced mushrooms, shaved asparagus, & bandy artichokes. As a final step, top the vegetables with the additional 1/4 cup cheese, chili flakes, and salt & pepper.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes until the crust is browned and the vegetables are cooked. Remove from the oven, let cool, then cut into 8 slices and serve. Enjoy!