Vegan Grain-Free Chocolate Bundt Cakes
These almost too-beautiful-to-eat Vegan Chocolate Bundt Cakes are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat! Don’t just give your Valentine flowers, but instead give them edible flowers on tasty and delicious bundt cakes!
Recipe by Hailey Cherry of Edibly Vegan
Servings: 6 mini bundt cakes
Time: 40 Minutes
• 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Let’s Do… Organic® Green Banana Flour
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut sugar
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp salt
• 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp water
• 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup Native Forest® Classic Coconut Milk
• 1/4 cup coconut butter
• 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and lightly grease a mini bundt pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients and whisk to create a uniform
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add the water, applesauce, apple cider vinegar, and plant
based milk. Stir to combine.
4. Using a double boiler method heat the coconut butter and almond butter until
completely melted, then add to the wet ingredients. For faster melting, heat the
coconut and almond butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, being sure not to
overheat and burn them.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine.
6. Fill the bundt cake cavities to the top with batter, the cakes will not rise very much.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, and allow the cakes to cool before removing from the pan.
8. Decorate with desired frosting and toppings. The pictured bundt cakes are finished
with extra melted coconut butter, and edible dried flowers.
9. These are best enjoyed warm, and eating straight out of the oven is not possible,
microwaving the cake for 15 seconds does the trick.