Vegan Lemon Turmeric Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies
I take it you’re day dreaming about biting into these creamy Lemon Turmeric Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookie Sandwiches. How could you not be?! These incredibly easy vegan gluten-free oatmeal cream pie cookies will change your life, give them a try! Made with Edward & Sons® Organic Turmeric Juice and Native Forest® Coconut Cream by Lauren of Flora & Vino.
2 ripe bananas, smashed
⅔ cup unsweetened apple sauce
⅓ cup creamy cashew butter
1½ cup GF old-fashioned rolled oats
dash of cinnamon
1 TBS poppyseed or chia seed
1 TBS lemon juice
1 TBS Edward & Sons® Organic Turmeric Juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the smashed bananas, applesauce, and cashew butter and mix with a fork until well combined.
3. Add the oats and cinnamon and mix again.
4. Fold in the optional chia/poppy seed and stir until just combined.
5. Divide batter into ~2 TBS scoops on the cookie sheet and flatten with your hands to form a large cookie.
6. Bake until golden brown underneath and around the edges.
7. Cool slightly then spread with Native Forest® Coconut Cream and smash together. Enjoy!