Banana-less Green Smoothie?
A smoothie without bananas? You betcha. Thee secret ingredient in this easy-peasy smoothie is cauliflower rice and our Native Forest Organic Pineapple Chunks.
Simply pop everything in a high-speed blender, and you have yourself a hydrating and nutritious green smoothie!
Serves: 2 large smoothies ⠀
- about 1/2 inch piece peeled ginger⠀
- 1 green apple, cut into 2 inch pieces⠀
- 1/2 cup of strained Native Forest Organic Pineapple Chunks⠀
- 2 loosely packed cups of baby spinach ⠀
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice ⠀
- about 1 tablespoon lemon juice ⠀
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional, but adds extra fiber and omega 3’s!)
- 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice from the strained pineapple ⠀
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water or regular h2o ⠀
- 4 ice cubes
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend for about 1 minute until smooth! ⠀
2. Pour into two glasses and serve. ⠀
Note: Texture and flavor are best if the smoothie is enjoyed immediately after making.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend for about 1 minute until smooth!
- Pour into two glasses and serve!Note: Texture and flavor are best if the smoothie is enjoyed immediately after making.