Coconut Cashew Granola
Made with Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut and Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flakes!
This granola is loaded with rolled oats, cashews, shredded coconut, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, maple syrup and cashini butter!
Get ready to ditch the store-bought granola and step up your breakfast game with a homemade batch of Coconut Cashew Granola that will knock your socks off!
We teamed up with our friends Artisana Organics to make a recipe with their seasonal Raw Cashini! The blend of raw cashew butter and tahini is the divine combo for this granola1
This crunchy chunky granola is not only vegan and gluten-free, but it’s also super simple to whip up and sweetened with just maple syrup.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Artisana Organics Raw Cashini Butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the following until well combined: oats, coconut flakes, shredded coconut, cashews, sunflower seeds, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk cashini, maple syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Next, combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until well incorporated.
- Transfer the granola to the parchment lined baking sheet and press in with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then use a spatula to flip the granola and cook for another 25 minutes, or as needed until it starts to golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes before enjoying!