Coconut “Ice” Cubes
This easy 2-ingredients treat is perfectly sweet and coconutty! All you need is shredded coconut and sweetened condensed coconut milk for an easy sweet treat or snack.
- 1 can Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1 bag Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (or about 3 cups)
- Pour can of Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk into a saucepan over low heat. Stir until hot and it begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and stir in one bag of Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut until well combined and the batter is thick and sticks together.
- Using clean hands pat down into a square baking pan or ice cube tray. Refrigerate or freeze until cool and then cut into squares or pop out of ice cube mold.