Mounds Coconut Stuffed Dates
If you’re a lover of mounds bars, then you will be obsessed with these 4-INGREDIENT MOUNDS DATES!
They’re full of chocolately coconut goodness and pair perfectly with the sweet caramel-y dates!
To make these, simply combine shredded coconut and coconut milk until you reach a filling-like texture.
Stuff each date with the coconut mixture and then dunk them chocolate and top with shredded coconut!
Slice in half and enjoy the most delicious stuffed date that tastes like a mounds candy bar! They make for a healthy Halloween treat!
- 14 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- melted dark chocolate
- In a small bowl, combine your shredded coconut and coconut milk until you reach a filling-like texture.
- Stuff each date with the coconut mixture and place them in the refrigerator while you melt the chocolate.
- Remove them from the refrigerator and dip each date in the melted chocolate.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with additional shredded coconut (or sea salt) if desired.
- Freeze for about 15 minutes and enjoy!