Here’s a great recipe from Beyond Rice and Tofu using our The Wizards® Organic Worcestershire Sauce:
Recipe by Renee, inspired by my mom
- 46 oz bottle of vegetable juice such as V-8 Low Sodium or Spicy Hot version
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sweet onion, like Vidalia, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup light-tasting olive oil
- 1 tsp The Wizards® Organic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (or white wine vinegar, or maybe even sherry vinegar)
- 1-1/2 tsp salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 – 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed (optional)*
Pour vegetable juice into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Stir well. Chill for 4 hours and serve soup chilled.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Worcestershire Sauce Recipes Here.
Purchase The Wizards® Organic Worcestershire Sauce singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase The Wizards® Organic Worcestershire Sauce 6 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com