Vegan BBQ Jackfruit Nachos
Pantry-Friendly BBQ Jackfruit Nachos! Made with Native Forest Organic Young Jackfruit.
These nachos are made with Native Forest Organic Young Jackfruit and served with a delicious barbecue sauce!
Crunchy tortilla chips loaded with bbq jackfruit, melty vegan mozzarella cheese, crisp red onion, juicy sweet pineapple, and optional fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeño.
What could be better? Let’s get cooking!
Serve as an appetizer or main entree, bring to a party, or munch on it by yourself!
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can Native Forest Organic Young Jackfruit
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1 can Native Forest Organic Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 1/2 cups vegan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Optional cilantro and jalapeño slices
- Prepare jackfruit by boiling it in water, draining and mashing with a fork. Then lather jackfruit in BBQ sauce
- Arrange the tortilla chips in an even later on a baking sheet.
- Top evenly with jackfruit, pineapple, cheese and red onion. Add on optional jalapeño slices.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the jackfruit is warmed through.
- Top with optional cilantro and enjoy!