Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
When you can’t decide between cinnamon rolls and pancakes, make Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!
Get ready to make the fluffiest coziest fall pancakes imaginable with these Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!
They’re loaded with delicious cinnamon flavor and have a perfect cinnamon sugar swirl that will impress all!
You can’t forget the cinnamon bun icing, so we topped these off with a drool-worthy cream cheese icing!
These pancakes are made extra fluffy thanks to Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk, it makes the batter thick, full of flavor and ultra fluffy!
To make these pancakes you are going to immediately pipe the cinnamon sugar swirl on top and then cover with a lid. These pancakes involve no flipping!
Grab the recipe below!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (120g)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup from a can of Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla dash of salt
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- Start by making your pancake mix by combining all of the pancake ingredients and whisking them well.
- Next, whisk together the cinnamon filling ingredients.
- Transfer the filling to a piping bag and spin a tiny hole at the bottom.
- Grease your pan and turn on the heat to low. Add about 1/4 cup scoop of batter to the pan for each pancake.
- Immediately after you have added the batter to the pan, start piping the cinnamon swirl on top of the pancake. Since sugar burns very easily, we are not going to be flipping these pancakes. Instead, cook them on low heat.
- Once you have piped the cinnamon swirl, close the pan with a lid so that the pancakes can cook all the way through.
- Cook each pancake for 3-5 minutes on low heat, until it has fully cooked through. You will get about 6 pancakes from this recipe.
- To make the icing, combine the cream cheese, maple syrup, and coconut milk, and whisk together.
- Pour the cream cheese icing over your pancakes and dig in!