Vegan Funfetti Cheesecake Bars
Made with Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Cream by @purelykaylie
Birthday cake AND cheesecake all at once? YES, we went there!
These No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake Bars prove that cheesecake can be fun, colorful, and healthy all at once!
These delicious bars are vegan, gluten-free, and perfect for any celebration!
Made with cashews, medjool dates, Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Cream, and coconut flour.
This healthy dessert has a soft and chewy crust that is topped with a creamy cheesecake filling and lots of rainbow sprinkles!
It’s easy to make, loaded with color, and full of cake batter flavor!
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- 1 ½ cups medjool dates, tightly packed
- ½ cup Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Prepare crust: combine cashews, medjool dates, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor.
- Blend until a sticky, crumbled dough forms. You should be able to pinch it together with your hands. If it isn’t sticky enough, add a few extra medjool dates and blend again.
- Prepare filling: combine cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, almond extract, and salt in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside to cool down if it warms up while blending.
- Assemble: Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the crust to the pan. Using clean hands, firmly press the crust against the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the top. Add rainbow sprinkles and swirl around the filling. Decorate with extra sprinkles on top.
- Chill: Store funfetti cheesecake bars in the freezer for at least 4 hours (or until the filling sets).
- Remove from the freezer and let dethaw for 10 minutes before slicing.