Vegan Funfetti Pancakes
Made with Native Forest Organic Light Coconut Milk by @purelykaylie
These festive pancakes are vegan, gluten-free, and a fun birthday breakfast!
This easy one-bowl recipe is made with oat flour, mashed banana, coconut flour, and rainbow sprinkles.
You can decorate them with vanilla glaze, frosting, or whipped cream on top.
Celebrate any special occasion with these colorful sprinkle pancakes!
- 1 ½ cups Native Forest Organic Light Coconut Milk or any non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup mashed banana (or applesauce)
- 2 tbsp sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Vanilla frosting
- Whipped cream
- Maple syrup
- Fresh fruit
- Add almond milk and lemon juice to a large bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes. It will thicken a bit and begin to curdle. Add mashed banana, sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract to the bowl. Mix together until smooth.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Mix together until the flour is evenly incorporated. Stir in the sprinkles.
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease it with coconut oil, vegan butter, or nonstick spray. Using a ¼ measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the hot skillet and form round pancakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles begin to form on the surface, then flip to cook the other side. Repeat until all of the batter is used.
- To make the vanilla glaze, combine powdered sugar, melted vegan butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth, adding splashes of almond milk as needed (to thin the consistency).
- Serve pancakes with vanilla glaze or any toppings of your choosing. Enjoy!