Vegan Apple Fritters
Made with Let’s Do Organic Arrowroot Starch and Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk by @the.fit.peach
Get in the fall spirit with a batch of these homemade vegan baked apple fritters!
These super fluffy baked doughnuts are baked, no hassle of frying involved here!
These fritters are made vegan with Native Forest Organic Coconut Milk, and have a delicious maple coconut butter glaze.
The dough is made grain-free thanks to Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour and Let’s Do Organic Arrowroot Starch.
This recipe is perfect for fall and Thanksgiving, so hurry and get baking!
For the apples
- 3 cups diced apples (approx. 3 medium apples)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
For the dough
- 1 cup Native Forest Organic Unsweetened Simple Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup Let’s Do Organic Arrowroot Starch
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
For the glaze
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, melted (sub. 1/2 cup organic powdered sugar if desired)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp nut milk, if needed to thin out the glaze