Vegan Magnum Bars
These creamy bars have an ice cream middle and a luscious sweet & salty caramel layer, all inside of a delicious chocolate shell!
The four ingredient ice cream layer is made with Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk, cashews, maple syrup and vanilla.
The caramel layer is made with Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Cream, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt.
These nostalgic magnum ice cream bars are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar free!
They are sweetened naturally with maple syrup and coconut sugar, making this a better-for-you dessert!
The outer chocolate shell is made with dark chocolate chips for a delicious outer crunch!
Bite into these rich and creamy, caramel-y perfection ice cream bars!
These are the perfect ice cream to cool down with during summer or a nice after school treat, or after dinner dessert!
Refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight. Then scoop out only the solid part that forms at the top. You should get about 1 cup of coconut cream from the can.
Another important step is to make sure to soak the cashews overnight, to make the ice cream extra smooth and creamy!
Grab the recipe below!
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1 can Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
Chocolate Shell Ingredients
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 ice cream molds4 popsicle sticks
- Note*: refrigerate a can of coconut milk overnight. Then scoop out only the solid part that forms at the top. You should get about 1 cup of coconut cream from the can.
- Note**: Make sure to soak the cashews overnight.
- To a blender, add all of the ice cream ingredients. Blend until you get a smooth texture.
- Take the ice cream molds and divide the ice cream into four equal parts among the popsicle molds. Place in the freezer.
- Now it’s time to make the caramel. In a pan over medium heat, add all of the caramel ingredients.
- Cook for 4-5 min, until all of the sugar has melted and the ingredients form a thick, caramel sauce.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer & add caramel to each ice cream mold.
- Place in the freezer again, this time for 4-5 hours, until they are fully frozen.
- To create the chocolate shell, melt the chocolate in a tall cup (big enough for the ice creams so fit).
- Remove each ice cream bar from the freezer and remove it from the mold. Dip each ice cream in the melted chocolate, then place back in the freezer.
- Repeat this until all of the ice cream bars are fully covered in chocolate.
- Once the chocolate hardens in the freezer, you can dig in and enjoy!