Vegan Monster Cookie Granola Bars
These Monster Cookie Granola Bars are a wholesome happy anytime snack for you or your kiddos, but especially perfect for back-to-school!
They have the vibe of a chewy oatmeal cookie and are loaded with mini morsels of chocolate, and vegan m&m’s.
All you need is one bowl and a super easy ingredient list!
Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk acts as the sweetener, sticky binder, and the best caramel-y flavor.
You can boost these with an optional protein boost and make them nut-free as well but subbing a seed butter!
Grab the fun recipe below!
- 3 cups (240g) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (45g) vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp (20g) chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 14oz can Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup (125g) peanut butter (or SunButter for nut-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (80g) mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup candy coated chocolate candies (vegan brand I used linked in my stories)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×8” pan with parchment paper or grease.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, protein powder, chia seeds, and salt.
- Add in peanut butter, sweetened condensed coconut milk, and vanilla.
- Mix until evenly combined and sticky. Fold in chocolate chips and candies.
- Press the mixture firmly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing (or even chill first to minimize crumbles)