Vegan Raspberry Magnum Ice Cream Bars
These easy and delicious Vegan Raspberry Magnum Ice Cream Bars are creamy and refreshing for summer!
We start by making a no-churn vegan raspberry ice cream with Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk, cashews, maple syrup, and raspberries!
Then we freeze the pops and finis by dipping them in a crunchy white chocolate shell!
Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- 1/2 heaping cup of cashews (80 grams)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup raspberries (100 grams)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Before making the recipe, refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight. Then when you open the can, scoop out just the solid part that has formed at the top. Measure 1 cup of this for this recipe.
- Before making the recipe, also soak the cashews in water overnight or in boiling water for at least an hour to soften them.
- Add the refrigerated coconut cream and soaked cashews to a blender, along with the maple syrup, raspberries, vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend everything until it’s super smooth and creamy.
- Add the raspberry ice cream to ice cream molds and place them in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
- Once the ice cream bars are ready, melt the vegan white chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Then dip each bar in the chocolate.
- The chocolate will harden almost immediately because of the cold from the ice cream, so the bars will be ready to enjoy right away!
- We topped our ice cream bars with extra white chocolate and crushed up frozen raspberries.