Vegan Sugar Cookie Fudge
Fudge that tastes like a holiday sugar cookie!?!? You NEED to try this easy no-bake recipe.
The texture of this fudge is perfection and the flavor tastes like the most delicious holiday sugar cookie!
Load it up with plenty of sprinkles and enjoy!
- 1 can Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk (7.4 oz)
- 1 1/4 cups vegan white chocolate chips (220 g)
- 2/3 cup coconut flour (75 g)
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- pinch of sea salt
- To a small saucepan over medium heat, add the vegan butter, sweetened condensed coconut milk, vegan white chocolate, coconut flour, and sea salt.
- Combine and stir the ingredients until all of the white chocolate is melted and all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the fudge to a baking dish that you’ve lined with parchment paper and sprayed with coconut oil.
- Press the fudge into the baking dish until you have a flat even layer. Then sprinkle a generous amount of sprinkles and gently pat them into the fudge.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least an hour (but it tastes even better overnight)
- Once the fudge has fully hardened, slice and enjoy!