Viral Italian Bread Dipping Oil
Made with Native Forest® Quartered Artichoke Hearts by Gaby of @veggieworldrecipes
If you love all things olive oil and fresh bread, you need to try this bread dipping oil! This bread dip went viral for a reason!
It’s just like the classic olive oil tapenade served at Italian restaurants but loaded with Native Forest® Quartered Artichoke Hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, spices and more good stuff .
This easy and delicious dip takes just 5 minutes to put together and makes for the easiest appetizer when entertaining!
- 1 baguette
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 artichoke hearts from Native Forest® Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp chopped olives
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- chili flakes
- lemon zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Start by finely chopping the artichoke hearts, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil. Also, mince or grate the garlic cloves.
- To a bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, artichokes, garlic, olives, tomatoes, basil, chili flakes, lemon zest, oregano, rosemary, salt, and oregano pepper.
- Whisk everything well, dip your toasted bread, and enjoy!